Thursday, May 29, 2014

Molly on Mysteries at Cameron Village Library

Thanks to Barbara McGeachy, I'll present a "Molly on Mysteries" program at the Cameron Village Library on Thursday, June 19 at 2:00. I've been giving these programs, first at the Eva Perry Library in Apex, then at the Cary Library, and, most recently, at the Page-Walker Cultural Arts Center in Cary. We're unable to continue at the Page-Walker in the summer months because they need the space for kids camps.

For the uninitiated, I used to have a theme for each program, but since I've gotten lazier in my old age, I just talk about books and authors I've read since the last program. Giving these programs gives me validation for lying back in my recliner and reading all afternoon (or all day?). I just have to get ready to talk about mysteries…

If you'll scroll down a couple of posts, you'll see the terrific line-up of guest authors I'll bring to several venues in the Triangle area. (I didn't think you'd bother to scroll down, so I'm copying the schedule here!)

Mystery Writers Tour

Get ready for fun! We've got a great group coming to the Triangle area in June: Maggie BarbieriHannah Dennison, and Kate Carlisle. We'll be having panels, book sales, signings, and conversations. All events are free and open to the public.

Saturday, June 7, 2:00
McIntyre's Books, Fearrington Village

Sunday, June 8, 3:00
Halle Cultural Arts Center, Apex

Sunday, June 8, 7:00
SearStone, Cary (Reservations are requested 866.261.1814)

Monday, June 9, 2:00
North Regional Library, Raleigh

Monday, June 9, 7:00
Page Walker Cultural Arts Center, Cary

Tuesday, June 10, 10:30
West Regional Library, Cary

Tuesday, June 10, 2:00
Cameron Village Library, Raleigh

Y'all come!

Please plan to join me at one or more of these events. Everything is free and open to the public—and sometimes I give away books!

The photo below is from the Malice Domestic panel I moderated. We had a lot of fun with "Grits and Graveyards"!

No comments: