Thursday, August 28, 2014

Molly on Mysteries • Page Walker Cultural Arts Center • Cary NC

I'm delighted to announce the schedule for my Molly on Mystery talks at the Page-Walker Cultural Arts Center in Cary! Each month I talk about 15-20 authors and their works  and give you reasons why I think you'll like them as much as I do. We always have handouts, so you don't have to do much work (remembering IS work for me!). I usually bring a bunch of books to share, hoping that folks will bring them back to pass them along to others in the group.

We meet on Thursdays at 2:00. Dates for the coming season are as follows:
  • September 18
  • October 16 
    • Guest Authors: Brynn Bonner, Margaret Maron, & Sarah Shaber
    • Latest books from each author will be available for sale and signing.
  • November 20
  • December 18
  • January 15
  • February 19
  • March 19
  • April 16
  • May 21  7 NOTE CHANGE IN DATE
    • Guest Authors: Ann Cleeves, Hannah Dennison, Marcia Talley & Elaine Viets
    • Books from each author will be available for sale and signing.
I'm working to get authors at some of the programs, but it's too early to release that information. (They've still got to arrange flight schedules!)

If you'd like to be on the list for reminders about the programs, please email Kris Carmichael at the Page-Walker. You can find the link on the Town of Cary's website.




No comments: